Inquisition – Into The Infernal Regions Of The Ancient Cult
|A1||Unholy Magic Attack|
|A2||Those Of The Night|
|B1||Empire Of Luciferian Race|
|B2||Summoned By Ancient Wizards Under A Black Moon|
|C1||Journey To Infernukeorreka|
|C2||Into The Infernal Regions Of The Ancient Cult|
|C3||Mighty Wargod Of The Templars (Hail Baphomet)|
|D1||Solitary Death In The Nocturnal Woodlands|
|D2||Hail The Cult|
- Artwork [All other artwork], Layout – Adrien Bousson
- Artwork [Cover art painted] – Paolo Girardi
- Artwork [Original first generation artwork painted] – Tim Bishop (2)
- Artwork [Second generation cover art painted] – Antichrist Kramer
- Drums [Drums and pagan war explosions] – Incubus (7)
- Engineer, Mixed By – John Schluckebier
- Mastered By – Mark Guenther
- Photography By [Group ritual] – Humberto Sanchez
- Photography By [North Cascade forest] – The Ancient Cult
- Vocals [Voice of unholy sorrow], Guitar [Strings of ancient melodies] – Dagon (2)
First pressing on black vinyl. 300 units worldwide.
Mastered at 45rpm for maximum sound xperience!
Cat. number appearing on gatefold spine and on sticker attached on front.
Barcode appearing on sticker attached on front.
Rel. date: Mon, Feb 23 2015
Rel. date US: Tue, Feb 24 2015
Recorded in Seattle, Washington at Radioactive Studios August 2 and 3 of 1997.
Mixed January 4 1998.
Mastered at Seattle Disc Mastering in March 2009.
Recorded entirely on analog.
© MMXIV Season of Mist
℗ MCMXCVIII Inquisition
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 8 22603 93371 0
- Barcode (Scanned): 822603933710
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): 121916M1/A
- Matrix / Runout (Side B): 121916M2/B
- Matrix / Runout (Side C): 121916M3/A
- Matrix / Runout (Side D): 121916M4/A